Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed crepes recipe. You can have stuffed crepes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Crepes:
- You need 5-6 of Crepes Recipe makes.
- Get 1 cup of flour leveled.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Get 25 g of butter (melted).
- Get of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked shredded beef.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 1 of large green pepper.
- Use 2 of medium sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onions.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of water (optional).
- Take of Garlic (to your taste).
- You need of Ginger (to your taste).
- Provide of Thyme (to your taste).
- Provide of Curry (to your taste).
- Take 1 cube of Maggi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed Crepes:
- Sift flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs and milk to flour and mix properly leaving no lumps.
- Add melted butter to flour mixture and mix.
- Use a non stick on low heat and pour mixture till it fills pan. (Don't add too much put it in small batches).
- For the stuffing heat oil on pan on a low-medium heat.
- Pour in onions, garlic and ginger and fry lightly.
- Add the cooked shredded beef and chicken and add the curry, thyme, Maggi cube and salt and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped peppers(should be chopped in strips). Leave for some minutes to heat up..
- P. S. I don't like my peppers to cook too much so I leave it for 2-3 minutes to get steamed..
- Serve with water preferably or a nice drink..
If you find this Stuffed Crepes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.