Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepard's Pie #2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepard's Pie #2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepard's pie #2 recipe. To make shepard's pie #2 you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shepard's Pie #2:
- Use 1 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- Use 10 of baby carrots; medium slice.
- Provide 1/2 of large yellow onion; small dice.
- Get 3 clove of garlic; minced.
- Provide 4 oz of red thai curry paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Get 6 of medium-large russet potatoes; peeled.
- Provide 1 1/2 stick of cold butter; cubed.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2/3 cup of aged Irish cheddar; shredded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Shepard's Pie #2:
- Boil potatoes in cold salted water until easily pierced with a pairing knife. Drain. Return potatoes to high heat for 30 seconds to remove excess moisture..
- While potatoes are cooking, heat a large, deep, oven-safe fry/roasting pan with just enough oil to cover the bottom. (Ground beef provides its own fat, but to prevent veggies from burning).
- Add ground beef, onions, and carrots. Season with herbs, pepper flakes, ginger, salt, and pepper. Heat on medium-high heat until meat is browned. Add garlic during last 30 seconds of cooking..
- Drain fat. Add 1/2 cup water and curry paste. Heat 1-2 minutes to incorporate and reduce..
- Add sour cream, heavy cream, cheeses, salt, and pepper to potatoes. Mash. (Save a little cheddar to sprinkle over the top).
- Spread potatoes over the ground beef mixture inside the pan. Sprinkle the top with cheddar..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and beef is thoroughly heated..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood, ranch, dried onion soup mix, beef stock, demi glace, roasted garlic, red or yellow potatoes, caramelized onions, cayenne, other curries, Italian seasoning, celery root, turnips, butternut squash, parsley, guiness, whiskey, malt vinegar, fresh ginger, coconut curry.
If you find this Shepard's Pie #2 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.