Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Curry:
- Prepare 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 2 of juice of lemons.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide of for gravy.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 150 ml of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Provide 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of red thai red curry paste.
Instructions to make Fish Curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt,turmeric,ginger garlic paste for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator. in a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of extra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish. serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.