Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked milanese-style crispy cutlets recipe. You can cook baked milanese-style crispy cutlets using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts (beef or pork).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Panko.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil (for frying the panko).
- You need 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Get 1 of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil (for baking in the oven).
- Get 1/2 of Lemon (to serve on the side).
- Get 1 of Salt (to serve on the side).
Steps to make Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets:
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Put the panko in a plastic bag and crush to make it smoother..
- Add the panko and 2 tablespoons of oil into a frying pan, and fry over medium heat until golden brown. ※ It's easy to burn, so please be careful!!.
- Add parsley to the fried panko, and let the mixture cool down..
- Butterfly the chicken breasts to make their thickness even. ※ Pound with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin to make them very thin..
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, and grated cheese..
- Coat the chicken with flour, beaten egg, and panko in that order..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of oil, and put in the oven..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250℃, and you're done!.
- Serve with vegetables or herbs for a colorful presentation, and enjoy with salt and lemon juice!!.
If you find this Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.