Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe. To make mousaka with bechamel sauce you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mousaka with bechamel sauce:
- Use 1.5 cups of rice, cooked with salt and turmeric and cardimom.
- You need 500 g of mince beef.
- Get 1 of onion minced.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Use of Potatoes cubed and fried.
- Provide of Aubergine cubed and fried.
- Use of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- Get of Salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, curry.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Parsley for decoration.
- Provide of Bechamel sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Use 1 cup of cream.
- Provide 3 spoons of flour.
- Take 25 g of butter.
- You need of Salt, pepper, turmeric.
Instructions to make Mousaka with bechamel sauce:
- Fry minced beef till it browns then add onion, garlic and fry together. Then add pepper and the spices and mix. Then add tomato paste and sauce. Finally add potatoes and aubergine.
- Bechamel sauce: Melt butter then add flour and mix till it becomes a smooth paste. Then slowly pour the milk while stirring at the same time. Then add the cream and keep stirring till it becomes thick. Then add salt, pepper and turmeric..
- Grease pyrex bowl with butter then add a layer of the cooked rice. On top add a layer of the mix that was prepared in previous steps. And then the bechamel sauce..
- Top with grated mozzarella then put in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Decorate with chopped parsley..
If you find this Mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.