Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Persian Cucumber Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Persian Cucumber Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian Cucumber Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to persian cucumber soup recipe. To cook persian cucumber soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Persian Cucumber Soup:
- Use 300 gr of yogurt.
- Take 1/2 of cucumber.
- Take 3-4 of crushed walnut.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 4-5 of dill stalks.
- Provide 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 3 tbs of raisins.
- Get 1 tsp of rose petal powder.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take pieces of your favourite bread.
- Take 300 ml of cold water (it depends on how you prefer your soup : thick or thin).
Steps to make Persian Cucumber Soup:
- Place yogurt in a big bowl. Add water, olive oil, salt, pepper and rose petal powder to yogurt. Whisk it very well..
- Then, grate garlic into the bowl. Cut cucumber into pieces (no need to especial technique, simply cut it). Add raisins, crushed walnuts and dill..
- Place ingredients into the blender and blend it. Serve it with your favourite bread and dip in your soup. Enjoy it Bon appetit.
If you find this Persian Cucumber Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.