Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for H's South African Bobotie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best H's South African Bobotie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to H's South African Bobotie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to h's south african bobotie recipe. To make h's south african bobotie you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make H's South African Bobotie:
- You need of Bobotie mixture.
- Use 500 grams of lamb mince.
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Provide 60 ml of butter.
- Take 1 of sliced bread.
- Provide 125 ml of beef stock.
- Get 15 ml of garlic and ginger paste.
- Use 15 ml of apricot jam.
- Get 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Get 1 small of apple grated.
- Use 15 ml of curry powder.
- You need 5 ml of mixed herbs.
- Provide 5 ml of tumeric.
- Get 15 ml of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 125 ml of chopped dried apricots and raisins.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- Provide 250 ml of sour cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 6 of bay leaves.
Steps to make H's South African Bobotie:
- preheat the oven to 180°F Celsius.
- in a frying pan on top of the stove, brown the mince well in a little oil, breaking it up with the back of a fork as it is Browning.
- remove and set aside.
- Saute the onion in butter until glassy. remove from heat and return the meat.
- remove crust from bread and soak in stock. work the bread into mince mixture ensuring that there are no lumps of bread.
- add the rest of the ingredients in main list and mix well to taste transfer mince mixture to a casserole dish..
- mix all topping ingredients except the bay leaves and pour over meat.
- push bay leaves into mixture.
- bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until topping is brown and set.
If you find this H's South African Bobotie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.