Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Holiday Lamb pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Holiday Lamb pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Lamb pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday lamb pie recipe. You can cook holiday lamb pie using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Holiday Lamb pie:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Provide 1 of kilo Lamb.
- Prepare 3 of Onions.
- Provide 2 of peeled and cubed potatoes.
- You need Half of Red and green peppers.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Take of curry powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of ginger powder.
- Take 2 of Beef stock cubes.
- Provide of Origanum herbs.
- Take of Pastry.
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Use 3 sticks of butter.
- Get of ice cold water.
- Prepare of salt.
Steps to make Holiday Lamb pie:
- Sieve flour. add butter and mix it with your hands until lumps are formed. add 6 tablespoons of ice cold water and assembly your dough. wrap in a plastic and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- In the mean time, heat olive oil, chop your onions and sauté. Add peppers and cook until onion is golden brown. Add curry powder, origanum, salt and ginger powder and stair. Add your lamb and your beef stock cubes, simmer for few minutes.
- Once meat is slightly tender add potatoes simmer until cooked. add corn powder and a quater cup of water and stir. simmer until the filling is think enough but not completey dry.
- Preheat oven at 180°.
- Take out your dough from the fridge and sprinkle your prep area with flour. Cut the dough into 60/40 portions and set small portion aside.
- Take the big portion and roll it out to form a circle big enough to cover your 24 centimetre pie dish bottom and sides. grease the bottom and the sides of your dish and lay your dough in..
- Make sure the filling is not hot. Pour it inside the dish pie now take the small dough and roll it out enough to cover the top of your pie dish..
- Work the edges in, to seal the pie and cut the edges out dress the top of the pie with eggwash using a kitchen brush..
- Put it into the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden Serve it with greens of your choice..
- Bona petité.
If you find this Holiday Lamb pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.