Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carribean rice pair wit salad and oven baked honey glazed chic recipe. To cook carribean rice pair wit salad and oven baked honey glazed chic you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic:
- Prepare 3 cups of normal long grain rice.
- Take 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 400 g of beef cut into cubes.
- Get 3 cups of fried ripe plantain.
- Get of I cup of diced carrots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need of I cup sliced green pepper.
- Get of I cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- Use of I cup of sliced onion.
- Take 6 of big gloves of garlic sliced.
- Provide 2 of tbspoonfil of cake Browning.
- Provide 2 of stock cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry and thyme.
- Prepare 150 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of I tablespoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic:
- Season the cubes sized beef very well, cook till tender and fry till very brown. Also fry the cubes size plantain till golden brown and set then aside..
- Now pour boiled water over the rice, allow to sit for 3mins. Wash and cook with the 2 tablesppon of cake browning, some salt anf the 1/2 cup of green peas until it is 75 percent done. Please don't over cook the rice. And yes, the rice get the brown colour from the cake Browning….
- Once the rice is almost cook, pour into a sieve to strain out the water and side aside..
- Set your pot on heat, Add vegetable oil, allow to heat for a min before adding the sliced on on, garlic and stir. Add sliced green pepper, red bell peppers, carrots,black pepper, stock cubes, thyme and curry then pour in some chicken stock and give it a stir. (that will cook the rice till tender.).
- Allow a minute, then transfer the coloured rice into the pot and turn evenly, taste for salt add in the the fried meat and fried plantain..
- Turn evenly, cover pot and allow to simmer on low heat for about 3-5mins. Your Carribean Rice is ready to enjoy..
- I paired mine with Oven Baked Honey Glazed Chicken and some garden Salad..
If you find this Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.