Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Take 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Get 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- You need 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- You need 2 cups of celery, diced.
- Use 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Get 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.