Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked London Broil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked London Broil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked london broil recipe. To cook baked london broil you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked London Broil:
- Prepare 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Provide of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Get of Sprinkle Adobo.
- You need of Sprinkle Garlic Salt.
- Provide of Sprinkle Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Baked London Broil:
- Rinse and pat dry your steak 🥩and place in a large baking pan…..
- Season both sides of steak with your ingredients…..leave diced tomatoes and water for last……Sprinkle just enough of the ingredients to coat both sides of your steak…..
- It should look like this…….
- Cover and refrigerate overnight…….
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours……
- Let cool for about 20 minutes, slice and serve…….
- Enjoy 😉!!!! Serve with steamed green beans or a salad on the side ! 😋.
If you find this Baked London Broil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.