Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kashmiri Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kashmiri Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri mushrooms recipe. To cook kashmiri mushrooms you only need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri Mushrooms:
- Prepare 2 cup of Mushrooms (halved).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 pinch of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken (or beef) Broth.
Steps to make Kashmiri Mushrooms:
- Wipe mushrooms clean. Halve them if large, otherwise leave whole. Set aside. Meanwhile, melt butter in non-stick skillet. Add garlic and spices and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue stirring/cooking until mushrooms are done (about 5 more minutes). Lower heat, add bouillon and cream. Simmer on lowest heat possible to slightly thicken..
If you find this Kashmiri Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.