Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potatoe cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potatoe cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoe cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoe cake recipe. To cook potatoe cake you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potatoe cake:
- Use 500 g of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare 200 g of cooked beef diced.
- Provide 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of green pepper diced.
- Get 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Take 1 tsp of each of ginger garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of curry.
- Provide 2 of knorr cube chicken.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Take 80-100 g of Butter.
Steps to make Potatoe cake:
- Steam or boil potatoes in salted water until soft. Let it cool then diced into small cubes.
- In a large bowl add in the diced potato &meat the peppers and onions,cracked the eggs in a separate bowl,add to it the remaining ingredients i.e salt,knorr cubes,curry ginger garlic powder and mix well, pour the mixture into the potato bowl and stir until well combined. Heat butter or oil in a non-stick cake pan and fry potato cakes for about 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Serve hot.
If you find this Potatoe cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.