Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef curry with lime., 💜 recipe. To make my beef curry with lime., 💜 you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜:
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Use 1 of large Onion Chopped.
- You need 450 grams of Cubed Beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garam Masala Curry Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 2 cup of Boiling Water.
- You need 1 of Chicken Stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper, for Colour really.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh Lime or Lime Juice.
- Take 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 200 ml of Double Cream.
Steps to make My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜:
- In a fry pan or Wok, heat the pan, put in your butter and melt slowly. Turn heat up and put onions in to fry. When softened, add garlic, ginger and stir in..
- Add beef, stir, then curry powder, cinnamon, turmeric and ground cumin. Stir quickly then add the boiling water and chicken stock cubes..
- Transfer to a deep pan and when boiling, turn heat right down to the lowest and let it simmer. Chop the pepper into small pieces and add the curry, stir in Tomato puree, pinch of Black Pepper and add the lime. Stir well and continue to stir occasionally so as not to stick to the pan..
- Cook for about 45 mins on low. Then add a extra water if it looks too thick, stir and then add the Cream. Stir in and simmer and stir for a minute. It should be thickened and ready to serve with rice, potato fritters, or just Chapattis, naan bread and a dip of mango chutney or plain yogurt..
If you find this My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.