Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry recipe. You can cook ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Get 3 of servings Hot plain cooked rice.
- Use 250 grams of Ground prok and beef mix.
- You need 2 medium of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 1 large of Tomato (ripe one is better).
- Provide 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Take 50 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 of ○Consommé soup stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Get 2/3 tsp of ○Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ○Curry powder.
Instructions to make Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 2 cm cubes and soak in water for about 10 minutes to remove the bitterness..
- Finely chop the onion, and cut the tomato into pieces. Drain the excess water from the eggplants, and bake on a tray lined with aluminium foil for 7-8 minutes until they become soft..
- Melt the butter in a heated frying pan, and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the ground meat, and stir-fry..
- When the meat is almost cooked through, add the onion, and stir-fry until it becomes translucent. Add the flour, and continue stir-frying. Add the tomato and bring to a simmer..
- Add the water and milk, and bring to a boil. (It starts to thicken.).
- Add the ○ seasoning ingredients, and the baked eggplants. Bring to a boil again, and done..
If you find this Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.