Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rendang: delicious malaysian dish recipe. You can cook beef rendang: delicious malaysian dish using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish:
- Prepare of Rendang:.
- Provide 500 grams of Beef cubes (for stew).
- Provide 1 tbsp of each Sake and sugar.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 stalk of ★ Lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Grated ginger.
- Use 3 clove of ★ Garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★ Cashew nuts.
- Use 2 of ★ Red Chili Pepper (seeded).
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide of Nasi lemak:.
- Take 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Provide 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of For the topping:.
- Take 1 of Batapī – Shelled skinless peanuts prepared in butter.
- Use 1 of Chirimen jako or chirimen jako with sansho.
Instructions to make Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish:
- Rinse the rice, drain and let it sit for more than 1 hour. Combine the rice, coconut milk and salt and cook as usual..
- Sprinkle the sake and sugar onto the beef and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the lemon grass into 5 mm small pieces. Slice the garlic thinly as well..
- In a food processor, combine the ★ ingredients and add the coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it has a pasty consistency..
- Put the oil in a pressure cooker, and cook the beef until golden brown. Add the ★ ingredients and the remaining coconut milk and add some water up to the lowest water level setting..
- Cook it in at high pressure for 30 minutes. Leave it to cool down naturally and remove the lid. Add the curry powder and simmer again to evaporate the liquid, stirring constantly. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- Make the rice into a dome shape with a rice bowl, top the rice with chirimen jako or jako with sansho, serve the curry on the side, sprinkle some peanuts on top and it is done. It will look pretty if you sprinkle on some cilantro..
- If you are using a regular pot, simmer it for 1 or 2 hours if possible (make sure to add water from time to time if the liquid evaporates)..
If you find this Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.