Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crawfish etouffee recipe. To cook easy crawfish etouffee you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crawfish Etouffee:
- Use 1 lb of peeled crawfish tails.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of liquid crab boil.
Instructions to make Easy Crawfish Etouffee:
- Melt butter and saute onions, celery, green pepper and garlic until tender..
- Add cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. Add crawfish tails. Stirring occasionally. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add liquid crab boil and parsley. Serve over rice..
If you find this Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.