Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry with eggplant and tomato recipe. You can cook dry curry with eggplant and tomato using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato:
- Use 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 3 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 1/2 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of as much as you want Hot cooked rice.
Steps to make Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato:
- Finely chop the onion. Dice the eggplant and carrots to 1 cm. Grate the garlic and ginger. (You can use garlic and ginger paste from a tube)..
- Heat butter, garlic and ginger over medium heat. When fragrant, add the onion..
- Cook the onions slowly over medium-low heat until golden brown, being careful not to burn them..
- When the onions turn golden brown, add eggplant and carrots and stir fry quickly..
- Add ground meat, sprinkle lots of salt and pepper, and stir fry (use Krazy Salt if you have it)..
- When the meat changes color, add curry powder and mix together. Refer to the "Helpful Hints" for curry powder use..
- Add canned tomatoes and soup stock cube and mix. Cook for about 5-10 minutes until the moisture evaporates. Keep watching it and stir occasionally..
- Add ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, sugar and cook for 2-3 more minutes. (Taste for flavor and consistency and adjust as needed)..
- On a plate with rice, pour in the finished curry on top, and it's done. In the photo, I sprinkled dried parsley on the rice. You could also top it with a soft poached egg..
If you find this Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.