Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable curry up style recipe. You can have mix vegetable curry up style using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix vegetable curry UP style:
- You need 3 of medium to big potatoes.
- Take 15-20 of beans.
- You need 3 of medium to big onions.
- Use 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Khada masala.
- Take 1 tsp of kalaunji (onion seeds).
- Get 1/4 tsp of methi (fenugreek) seeds.
- Use 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of badiya (star shape).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sahjeera/cumin seeds.
- You need of Powder spices.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dhania jeera (coriander cumin)powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Mix vegetable curry UP style:
- Cut vegetables the same size and shape as shown in the picture. Mix powder spices in a bowl, add little water and make paste. Grind onions to make paste..
- Take oil in a nonstick kadhai. Add all khada masala and allow them to slow roast as the oil heats up. Add powder spice paste when the khada masala leave it's aroma. Fry till oil oozes. Add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli paste and fry till the water content burns out, the mixture starts look pulpy and oil oozes from the sides..
- Add vegetables and mix. Add 2 tbsp water if it feels too dry. Fry everything together for a minute or two. Level the vegetables and add water till the surface of the vegetables. Cover and cook on low heat..
- Add tomatoes when the vegetables are cooked half the way. Cover and cook again till the tomatoes and all the other vegetables are cooked completely and oil is seen on the surface. Do not over or under cook the vegetables. Ensure that the curry doesn't burn out while cooking. Add a little water if it seems so. Garnish with few coriendar leaves and serve with roti/paratha/Puri and rice..
If you find this Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.