Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe. To make stir fried couscous/corn beef soup you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- You need 1 of small pack couscous.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh peas.
- You need 2 of small carrots, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Hot sauce for garnish.
- Provide Teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use of For the soup.
- You need Half of kg spicy cooked beef.
- Get 1 of big can sweet corn.
- You need 1 of big carrot, julienned.
- You need 1 of small green and red bell peppers, julienned.
- Use Teaspoon of each, ginger and garlic pastes.
- Take of Crushed scotch bonnets.
- Provide 1 of big onion, sliced.
- Take of Quarter cup vegetable oil.
- Get cubes of Some salt and seasoning.
- Take Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Take Half of teaspoon dry thyme.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon curry powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Steps to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- For the couscous,pour the couscous in a large bowl,add the salt and butter and stir together.gently pour boiled water over it.once the water covers the top of the couscous, it's enough.use a wooden spoon to stir well until the butter dissolves completely.cover tight and keep aside for 30nins..
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan or pot,once hot add the chopped onion,peas and carrots.stir fry for 10mins to enable the veggies get soft.after 10mins gradually add in the couscous and stir well to combine. Stir for 5nins and it's done..
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot. Add sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes,scotch bonnet and thyme. Stir fry till onion is translucent.add water (hot or cold), depending on how much u want the soup. Add the beef and carrot, stir, cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, seasoning cubes, sweet corn,bell peppers, curry and turmeric. Stir and cover to cook for 5mins. Mix the cornflour with some water to make a smooth paste. Use the cornstarch to thicken the soup..
- Stir and cook for 3_5mins,on low heat. Serve with the couscous..
If you find this Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.