Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and bean soup recipe. To cook ham and bean soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Cooked diced ham.
- Take 72 oz of Chicken broth.
- Use 48 oz of Great Northern Beans or 1lb dry.
- Provide 5 of medium Idaho Potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Course Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of Nature Seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- If you are using dry beans make sure to cover in about 2 inches of water overnight with a little bit of baking soda in it. Drain & rinse well before adding to the cooking pot..
- Once that is taken care of, add all of the ingredients to the crock pot & cook on low..
- If no crockpot, add the beans and the rest of the ingredients to the cooking pot and bring to a boil..
- Now that it is boiling turn down to a simmer stirring every 20 minutes for 90-120 minutes or until the meat, potatoes, & beans are tender..
If you find this Ham and Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.