Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and corn soup recipe. To cook spicy shrimp and corn soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of Peeled Shrimp.
- Take 1 lb of Frozen Sweet White Corn.
- Use 1 lb of Frozen Pearl onions.
- Use 1 can of Cream style corn.
- Provide 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Provide 1 cup of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery).
- Take 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 32 Oz of Carton chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 stick of + some REAL BUTTER.
- Use of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Zataran's crab boil powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick)..
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat..
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done..
If you find this Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.