Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef madras with garlic naan bread recipe. You can cook beef madras with garlic naan bread using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread:
- Get of For the paste.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 25 g of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of small red chilli.
- Get 1 of White onion.
- Use of Spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1.5 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need of For madras.
- Provide 800 g of chump/stewing steak.
- Take 400 ml of beef stock.
- You need Can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 of green pepper and 1/2 red pepper.
- Use Handful of coriander.
- Take of For the naans.
- Provide 225 g of plain flour.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 120 ml of milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the toppings.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves thinly sliced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare Pinch of fresh parsley.
- Get 30 g of melted butter.
Steps to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread:
- For the paste, blitz garlic, ginger, chilli and onion. Then cook out for few mins in a little hot oil. Add spices and roast (add a little stock if needed)..
- Add the beef and seal on all sides. Add beef stock and bring to the boil. Then add peppers, chopped tomatoes and reduce to a simmer for 40 minutes..
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve. If too hot, add 1 tbsp natural yoghurt..
- For the dough, sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a bowl. In another bowl, mix together the milk and oil..
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in liquid mixture. Slowly mix together the dough by working from the centre and incorporating the flour from the edges of the 'well', to make a soft dough. Knead well for 8-10 minutes, adding a little flour if dough is too sticky..
- Place dough in oiled bowl, cover with damp tea towel and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes. Form the dough into 5 balls (or less for bigger naans). Preheat grill to medium and place a heavy baking sheet on the top shelf of the grill..
- Roll the dough out thinly into teardrop shapes. Sprinkle over slices of garlic and press into surface of the dough. Place the naans on the hot baking sheet and grill for couple minutes or until golden brown. Put chopped garlic and fresh parsley into melted butter and brush on to naans and serve..
If you find this Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.