Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy yogurt keema curry recipe. You can cook easy yogurt keema curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Prepare 350 of to 400 grams Ground mixed pork and beef.
- You need 150 ml of Yogurt.
- Use 2 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 clove of Ginger.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seed ( if you have ).
Instructions to make Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Mince garlic, ginger and onion. Dice the eggplant and tomato into 1-2 cm cubes and soak the eggplant in water..
- Put oil, garlic, ginger, and cumin seed in a pan or pot, and heat..
- When it starts to get fragrant, add butter and onion. Saute well on low to medium heat until it becomes golden brown..
- When the color of the onion becomes like the photo, add tomato and sugar. Evaporate the water from the tomato..
- When the water from the tomato has evaporated, turn down the heat to low. Then add Chinese soup stock granules and curry powder, a little at a time and mix well. When it is mixed evenly, add salt. Then the curry paste is done..
- Turn back the heat to medium and add the well drained eggplant and sauté quickly..
- Bring the eggplants to the side and add the ground meat and yogurt. Mix the ground meat and yogurt well while separating the ground meat from each other..
- When the ground meat has become crumbly, add Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and honey and mix well. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Mix sometimes so it doesn't burn..
- When the ground meat is cooked through, adjust the seasoning with salt and it is ready..
If you find this Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.