Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Stuffed Bread ‘Karee Pan’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Stuffed Bread ‘Karee Pan’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry stuffed bread ‘karee pan’ recipe. You can cook curry stuffed bread ‘karee pan’ using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Stuffed Bread ‘Karee Pan’:
- Provide of <1-Hour Focaccia Dough>.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Warm Water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Dry Yeast.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Provide 2 cups of Bread Flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder *Note: If you have enough time to proof the dough, you don’t need to add it.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil OR softened Butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of ‘Panko’ Bread Crumbs for coating.
- Take 1 of Egg for coating.
- Use of <Curry Filling>.
- Prepare of About 125g Minced Meat *Beef, Pork OR Chicken.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Take 1 of small clove Garlic *grated or finely chopped.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Use 40 g of Curry Roux (Sauce Mix) *cut into small pieces.
Instructions to make Curry Stuffed Bread ‘Karee Pan’:
- To make Focaccia Dough. place Warm Water, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Combine Bread Flour, Baking Powder (*optional) and Salt in a large heat-proof bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Oil (OR Butter). Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, adding extra flour as required, until smooth and elastic..
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover with a plate or plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 20 to 30 minutes (OR 1 hour if you have time)..
- Meanwhile, make Curry Filling. What you need is a thick curry mixture that is not runny..
- Heat Oil in a saucepan, and cook Minced Meat and vegetables for a few minutes until vegetables are soft. Add Water and Curry Roux, and cook until the mixture is thick. Set aside to cool..
- Divide the cooled Curry Filling into 8 even portions..
- Turn the dough onto lightly floured surface and divide into 8 even portions. Roll out each portion into an oblong, place 1 portion of the Curry Filling, fold in half, pinch the edges to close completely. Place on baking paper, sealed side down, and set aside in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes..
- If you want to coat them with Panko, roll them in lightly whisked Egg, then roll over ‘Panko’ to coat..
- Deep-fry in medium hot Oil, just like frying doughnuts, until cooked through and golden brown. You can bake them in the oven at 200℃ for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Today I tried both methods. See the difference. Deep-fried ones taste much better..
If you find this Curry Stuffed Bread ‘Karee Pan’ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.