Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Flaky crust beef patty recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Flaky crust beef patty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flaky crust beef patty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flaky crust beef patty recipe. You can cook flaky crust beef patty using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Flaky crust beef patty:
- Get 4 cup of All purpose flour (plus more for dusting.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 5 oz of shortening.
- Get 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 cup of iced water.
- Use 5 oz of butter.
- You need 1 of BEEF FILLING.
- Use 1/2 medium of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all spice powder.
- Get 1 tsp of curry.
- Provide 1 tsp of white powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of salt or more.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of scotch bonnet pepper.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Flaky crust beef patty:
- In a food processor or by hand, mix together, flour, salt, sugar. Add the butter, shortening, followed by vinegar and water in small amounts, pulse until combined and dough holds together in a ball..
- Place the dough on a well -floured surface. Divide it into 2 and roll it out. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes until ready to use..
- Using a large mouth, glass or bowl about 4 – 5 " cut out circles by gently pressing on the dough and releasing it, shaping the meat pie dough. Continue cutting out dough until all dough has been cut. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to use..
- Make the Meat pie filling..
- Add 2 tablespoon of oil to a saucepan, followed by onions, garlic, paprika, thyme curry, chili powder, white pepper, allspice and chicken bouillon . Let it simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Then, add ground meat, bread crumbs and continue cooking for about 10 or more minutes.stirring frequently to prevent burning, add about ½ cup of water ..
- Finally add green onions and parsley, adjust for salt and pepper seasoning..
- Remove from stove top and let it cool..
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of filling into each circle, and brush with egg white or white around half of the circle. Fold over twist with fingers gently to seal the edges of the meat pie..
- Another way of sealing is by pressing the tines of a fork along the edges of the dough..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Carefully place each pie on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes..
- Serve when done..
If you find this Flaky crust beef patty recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.