Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. You can cook japanese blue cheese curry using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- Take 300 g of Beef (cubed).
- Get of [Marinade].
- Get 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 g of White Pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get of [Stew].
- Take 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- Provide 100 g of Apples or Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 50 g of Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery).
- Get 70 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Prepare 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 2 cups of Water/Stock.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 2-3 g of (2-3 pinches) Salt.
- Prepare of [Sauce].
- Get 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Flour (All Purpose).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of S&B Curry Powder.
- Provide 1-1.5 cups of Milk.
- Use 50 g of Blue Cheese.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Use 1 clove (5 g) of Garlic (minced).
- Take 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Get 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- You need of [Miscellaneous].
- Take as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside..
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes..
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes..
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.