Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Breyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Breyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Breyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef breyani recipe. You can cook beef breyani using 29 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Breyani:
- Provide 2 cups of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of black lentils.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Enough water for boiling.
- Take of Marinating.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef cubes.
- You need 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Provide 3 Tbs of masala.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of kashmeri masala.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of breyani powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of maas.
- You need of Braising.
- Take 1 of med onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Prepare stick of Cinnamon.
- Take of Bayleaf.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen mix veg(optional).
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Chopped dhanya.
- Provide of Few leaves mint chopped.
- Get of Layering breyani.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes cut into quarters.
- You need 1 of onion sliced into rings.
- Provide 2 Tbs of butter.
Instructions to make Beef Breyani:
- Boil the rice with the lentils, salt, turmeric and enough water till the rice is semi soft.Strain and keep aside.Fry the potatoes and onions and keep aside.
- Wash the meat and marinate it with all the spices, add the peppers and maas and mix.Let it marinate for 1 hr. Preheat the oven at 180 °c..
- In a pot add oil, onions and jeera seeds, fry till the onions is done, add the marinated meat,bayleaf, cinnamon stick and mix veg. Cook on med heat for 30mins adding bout half cup water so it does not dry out.Add chopped mint and dhanya.Layer with half the rice,top off with the potatoes, half of the fried onions then rest of the rice.Add the butter and rest of onions, some chopped dhanya and place the breyani in the oven to steam for 45mins.Serve with salad and dhal..
If you find this Beef Breyani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.