Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi hand-tored kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 recipe. You can have kimchi hand-tored kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic Kamut flour.
- Take 1 of *2 cup AP flour.
- Take 2/3 cup of cooked pork belly slice.
- You need 1/2 pack of silken tofu.
- You need 2/3 cup of sliced kimchi.
- Take 4 of white button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of green chili, optional.
- Take of Salt, suger.
Steps to make Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤:
- Make the dough one day ahead or first thing in the morning by mixing 1 cup of flour mix with 1/3-1/2 cup of water to make a smooth ball. Cover and allow it to rest..
- Heat up a 4 cups of pork bone broth or any stock you have. Add cook pork belly, mushroom, kimchi and tofu..
- Once boiling, simmer for about 5 minutes. Get ready to make hand tored noodles. Pinch half thumb size piece at a time to the boiling broth until you used up your dough. Stir and cook for 1-3 more minutes depends on the size of your noodles..
- Adjust seasoning and add green chilli after you turn off the stove. Serve immediately..
If you find this Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.