Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild red curry with prawns and mango recipe. To make mild red curry with prawns and mango you need 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango:
- Get of Curry Paste.
- Provide 5 ml of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 15 ml of Coriander Seeds.
- Get 5 ml of Black Pepper, crushed.
- Get 15 of Pepperdews, diced.
- Get 1 of Jalapeno, deseeded and diced.
- Get 7,5 ml of Galangal power.
- Get 3 of dried Lime Leaves.
- You need 6 of Garlic cloves, peeled and diced.
- Provide 12 of Spring Onions, chopped.
- Use 15 ml of Coriander stalks, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Lemon Grass, trimmed and diced.
- Prepare 15 ml of Shrimp Paste.
- Get 10 ml of Salt.
- Get of Prawns.
- Get 30 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 2400 g of King or Queen Prawns.
- You need 60 ml of Honey.
- Get 60 ml of dark Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Take 90 ml of Groundnut Oil.
- Provide of Curry Paste.
- Take 300 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Use 30 ml of Fish Sauce.
- You need 10 ml of Palm Sugar.
- Use 1 of large Aubergine, diced.
- Provide 2 of red Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Take 2 of Mangoes, peeled and diced.
- Use of Prepare Garnish.
- Take 1 handful of Coriander Leaves.
- Use 1 of Lime, cut into 8 slices.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion, sliced.
Instructions to make Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango:
- Prepare Curry Paste.
- Toast Cumin and Coriander Seeds in a hot dry pan, tossing them on high heat until fragrant.
- Put spices, Pepper, Pepperdews and Jalapeno with Galangal and Lime Leaves in food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add remaining Curry Paste ingredients and blitz till smooth. Set aside the Curry Paste.
- Prepare Prawns.
- Grill Prawns in medium to hot oil, in batches, adding oil as required.
- Once all Prawns are cooked, drizzle with Honey and Soy Sauce in a large Casserole.
- Over medium to low heat, reduce Honey/Soy till syrupy glaze. Set aside.
- Prepare Vegetables.
- In large wok, over high heat, add Oil and Curry Paste. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes until Paste is fragrant..
- Pour in Chicken Stock and Coconut Milk and stir well.
- Add Fish Sauce and Sugar and bring to gentle simmer.
- Add vegetables and cook till tender. Add Mangoes. Taste vegetable Curry and adjust with Fish Sauce or Palm Sugar.
- Plate and Garnish.
If you find this Mild Red Curry with Prawns and Mango recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.