Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Daikon Radish and Ground Beef Thick Simmered Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daikon Radish and Ground Beef Thick Simmered Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to daikon radish and ground beef thick simmered dish recipe. You can cook daikon radish and ground beef thick simmered dish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Daikon Radish and Ground Beef Thick Simmered Dish:
- Provide 15 of cm worth Daikon radish.
- Provide 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 1 small of piece Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ○Cooking sake.
- You need 200 of cc dashi soup stock (Or 1 tablespoon of Bonito based soup stock ).
- You need 1 of ratio of 1 tablespoon per serving Potato starch dissolved in water (water + katakuriko).
Instructions to make Daikon Radish and Ground Beef Thick Simmered Dish:
- Cut the daikon radish into easy-to eat-bits I used the rangiri (method of cutting at an angle and turning the daikon 90 degrees between cuts) style in the photo above..
- Put the ingredients marked with ○ along with the daikon radish, ground pork, and ginger into the pot. Cover it with aluminum foil after giving it a quick stir and stew at medium heat, removing the scum in the process..
- Boil it over a low heat for about 20 minutes until the broth has evaporated a bit and the daikon radish has taken on its flavor, add in the katakuriko dissolved first in cold water, and cook until it thickens. Let it sit for a while to let the flavors meld..
If you find this Daikon Radish and Ground Beef Thick Simmered Dish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.