Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Doria recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Doria recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Doria recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry doria recipe. To cook curry doria you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Doria:
- Provide 500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken *This time I used Beef Mince.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot *cut into small pieces.
- You need 8 of Mushrooms *sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 4 of rice bowls Cooked Rice.
- Use 1 cup of Tasty Cheese (Cheddar Cheese) *shredded.
- Take 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese *grated.
- You need of <White Sauce>.
- Get 50 g of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- Get 2 of & 1/2 cups Milk.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Curry Doria:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan, cook Onion and Garlic until aromatic, add Beef and Carrot, then add Mushrooms. Season with Salt and Curry Powder. Add Cooked Rice and combine well..
- To make White Sauce, heat Butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and foaming, add Flour and cook stirring until mixture bubbles. Slowly add Milk, stirring constantly until sauce boils and thickens..
- Lightly oil a large ovenproof dish, place the rice mixture and pour the White Sauce over. Sprinkle with Cheeses, and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden..
If you find this Curry Doria recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.