Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe. To make curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- You need 1 cup of sour cream(not a fan of yogurt).
- Prepare 1 cup of fine diced peeled cucumber.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh minced mint.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- You need 2 of large garlic cloves pressed.
- Prepare of Justice of 1 lemon(or to taste).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef or lamb.
- Provide 1 of small onion fine diced.
- Use 1 of medium golden delicious apple fine chopped (wait to chop it before it goes in the beef mixture).
- Provide 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take Pack of pita, but I use the new half pita pockets.
Instructions to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Mix the first 7 ingredient and set in the fridge so the flavors marry.
- Add the onion and ground beef to a skillet until the beef is cooked through. Add the apples, raisin, curry powder, brown sugar, 4 tbsp of butter and salt and cook until the apple are soft.
If you find this Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.