Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dry curry using curry roux recipe. To cook easy dry curry using curry roux you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux:
- Take 200 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of appropriate amount Vegetables of your choice (e.g. aubergine).
- Provide 50 grams of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide 70 grams of Canned beans.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 block of Japanese curry roux.
Steps to make Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux:
- Finely chop the onion, and mince the other vegetables into 5mm~1cm cubes..
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add onions and season with salt and pepper. Brown the onion slowly over low~medium heat..
- Add other vegetables, add ground meat, then fry further..
- Add water, soup stock granules and ketchup and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, add curry roux and stir well..
- Add frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a little while. Add the mixed beans and stir well. Then it's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. It will be more delicious if you add a boiled egg/fried egg/soft poached egg..
If you find this Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.