Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Saucy beef wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy beef wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy beef wraps recipe. You can have saucy beef wraps using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy beef wraps:
- You need 1/2 of kilo meat.
- Use 2 of medium red pepper.
- Take 2 of medium green pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Scotch bonnet.
- You need 2 of big carrots.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 3 of Maggi cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of mix spices (clove, ginger, cumin, cinnamon,paparika).
- Get 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions leave.
- Use of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chill powder.
- You need of For the tortilla's wrap.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 1 of tsbp butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of warm water.
Steps to make Saucy beef wraps:
- Here are the ingredients require.
- Get fresh meat slice and dice into small pieces.
- Set a pan on medium heat add in oil, onions and garlic paste.stir fry for 2mins and later on add in dice meat.
- Add in Maggi cube,chill powder,curry,mix spices, Scotch bonnet and let cook for 3min.
- After 3mins add ketchup, red pepper, greated carrots stir fry for 2mins.
- Pour in 1/2 cup water and cook for 5mins.
- Lastly add green pepper and onions leave.
- Salt, baking powder, butter rub in to make flour crumb.
- Make dough and knead for 5mins.
- Divide the dough into 5 piece dust surface with flour,use rolling pin and roll flat.
- Heat up non stick pan place ur roll dough and cover it for 1min turn over d other side.use same process and make the remaining.
- Use spoon and fill in a row center of d tortilla,fold right and then left of the tortilla after filling over.warm with non stick pan.
- Done with dis yummy mouth watering.
- Serve with hot tea or natural juice.
If you find this Saucy beef wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.