Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sublime! beef tendon curry that anyone can make in a pressure cooker recipe. To make sublime! beef tendon curry that anyone can make in a pressure cooker you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker:
- Get 500 grams of Beef Tendons.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes (medium).
- Use 2 small of pieces Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 360 ml of Multi Grain Rice.
- Use 1 dash of Raisins.
- Prepare 8 of blocks Japanese curry roux.
Instructions to make Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker:
- Boil hot water in a pot, add in the beef tendons, and remove the scum. Drain in a sieve after boiling, and lightly wash in water..
- Cook once in the pressure cooker. Add Step 1 to the pressure cooker, add in enough water to cover the meat, and pressure-cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes has passed, wait until the pressure dissipates..
- Saute the vegetables. Dissolve butter in a frying pan, and saute the finely chopped garlic..
- Once it has produced a nice aroma, add in thinly sliced onions cut in half, add in the carrots cut into wedges..
- After the pressure has dissipated from Step 2, take it out, and throw away all of the water and grease. Return the meat to the pot, add in Step 4, and add in enough water to cover the ingredients..
- Pressure-cook again. 10 minutes is OK. Wait until the pressure dissipates. Peel the skin off the potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces, and microwave for 5 minutes. Add them in last..
- After the pressure in Step 6 dissipates, add in the microwaved potatoes. Water will come out of the vegetables, so it will increase the volume of water..
- Add in the curry roux. The richness will come out if you use 2 packages. This time I used spicy and medium curry..
- If you prepare it by cutting it up, it will dissolve right away, and is convenient ..
- Boil for about 10 minutes. You do not need to use the pressure any more. Cover with a lid, and boil. If you have time, let it sit for an hour..
- Place multi-grain rice on a plate (this time, I used 1 rice cooker cup of white rice, 1/2 cup wheat rice, 1/2 cup ancient variety of rice, and combined them together to make 2 rice cooker cups of rice. Scatter the raisins on top of the multi-grain rice, top with curry, and it is done..
If you find this Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.