Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite vegetable soup recipe. To make my favorite vegetable soup you only need 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- Get 1 of large can of V8 Juice.
- Get 1 can of water.
- You need 1 bag of Fresh Carrots peeled and cut or a bag of baby carrots.
- Provide 1 bag of fresh green beans cleaned and cut in half.
- Use 1 of large Tub of Cremini Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of bag of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of frozen Peas.
- Use 2 of large sweet onions.
- Use 5 of Minced garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of sliced green bell pepper.
- Take 2-3 of diced Medium Potatoes (I used russets).
- You need of If I have sweet potatoes I will use them.
- You need of Seasonings: Dash of Each to taste kosher salt, Fresh Ground Pepper,.
- Use of Cumin, Garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder,.
- You need of Smoked paprika, celery seed, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Take of Cinnamon is not detectable but it does help with.
- Get of Any acidic dish that is made.
- Get of Chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- Get of Toss the leafy tops in also.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves (Do not eat) take out when soup is done.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 3/4 bag of your favorite greens.
- You need of Spinach, kale, collard greens, mustard greens.
- Take of I use the bag of Trio Greens.
Steps to make My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- In a large soup pot, One to two swirls of olive oil to oil the pot Sauté onions, garlic, add V8 and water Bring to a boil, add Carrots, celery, celery seed, chili powder, paprika,.
- After soup comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 69 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies, the last 15 minutes of cooking. Add all the rest of the seasonings If using slow cooker, I start out on high, Place all ingredients into the slow cooker on low. Except mushrooms and and peas. These will become mushy. In a pot on the stove I love to simmer most of the day… Keeping an eye on the liquid not allowing it to get too low. In a slow cooker Cook on high four hours Cook on low 6-8 hours or overnight. My friend works, she puts her dinner in the crockpot on and when they get home. Dinner is ready..
If you find this My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.