Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Muri Ghonto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muri Ghonto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muri ghonto recipe. You can cook muri ghonto using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Muri Ghonto:
- You need 1.5kg of Rui fish head (1 head of Rohu fish).
- You need 50 gms of gobindo bhog rice.
- Use 1 medium of sized cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized onion (half finely chopped and half paste).
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder (1/2 tsp to marinate and the rest for the curry).
- Use 1 cup of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 each of Green cardamom, cinnamon, clove.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take To taste of salt.
Steps to make Muri Ghonto:
- Heat oil and fry gobindobhog rice till golden and keep aside..
- Marinate the half cut fish head with Turmeric and salt for about 15minutes then deep fry for about 20minutes on low steam. Keep aside once done..
- To the remaining oil add the bay leaf, cumin seeds and whole garam masalas. Wait till the colour changes and cumin starts spluttering.
- Add chopped onions, saute for a couple of minutes till the onion is translucent.
- Add potatoes, turmic powder and some salt, fry the potatoes till it is golden..
- Now add onion paste, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, chilli powder and fry over medium flame till the oil sides. Add water in between to avoid burning..
- Once the oil sides, add the fish head and break it with back of the spoon and bhuno for around 5minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well;.
- Add 1 and 1/3 cup of water and cover it. Turn the flame to low. Wait till the water dries up. Check in between..
- Once the water dries up check the seasoning..
- Fish it with ghee and garam masala powder..
- Tastes best with steamed rice..
If you find this Muri Ghonto recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.