Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian-style beef curry recipe. To make authentic indian-style beef curry you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry:
- Take 600 grams of Beef (shank etc.).
- Take 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of Salt, pepper.
- Provide 2 of to 3 medium Onions (finely chopped).
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 800 ml of Water.
- You need 4 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 4 of to 5 Bay leaves.
- Take 1 large of ★Carrot (grated).
- Take 2 tbsp of ★Garlic (grated).
- Provide 2 tsp of ★Ginger (grated).
- You need 100 ml of ★Ketchup.
- Get 4 of to 5 tablespoons Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chutney.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆Turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of ☆Paprika powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Black pepper.
Steps to make Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry:
- Rub curry powder, salt and pepper into the beef cubes evenly. Brown in oil in a frying pan..
- Transfer the meat to a pot, add water and bay leaves, and simmer while skimming off the scum. When no more scum is rising to the surface, add soup stock cubes and simmer until the meat is tender..
- While the meat is cooking, sauté the finely chopped onion in butter patiently, until it has caramelized..
- When the onions have caramelized, add all the ☆ ingredients and mix well to form a paste..
- When the meat is tender, add the spice paste from Step 4, and simmer briefly while removing any scum. Add the ☆ spices and mix well. Mix in the plain yogurt and chutney then simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. Done!.
If you find this Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.