Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chocolate recipe. You can have curry chocolate using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chocolate:
- Use 4 pcs of block Golden curry.
- Prepare 2 pcs of chocolate.
- Take 1 tsp of coffe.
- You need 1 pcs of Konsome soup.
- Get of Dashi powder.
- Get 600 ml of water.
- Use 400 gr of potato (as you like).
- Take 250 gr of carrot (as you like).
- Take 2 pcs of onion.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Salt & papper.
- You need 150 gr of meat pig / beef.
Instructions to make Curry Chocolate:
- Cut union like this.
- Cut carrot like this.
- Cut potato like this, and i guve you tips if you wait long time deep your potato inside water.
- I use this curry.
- Saute butter, salt and papper, and also union. After smell good…..
- Saute your meat until change color with medium fire.
- Put inside your vegetables.
- After that put inside water.
- Wait 20 minutes with a half close.
- When you waiting around 5 minutes put Broth waste with spoon.
- After 20 minutes or you can check your potato and carrot done, turn off stove then put inside curry, chocolate, coffe, konsome and dashi..
- Turn on medium fire again and stir slowly, wait 5 minutes then here we go! Your curry is ready.
If you find this Curry Chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.