Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Heavy Beef curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heavy Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heavy Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to heavy beef curry recipe. You can cook heavy beef curry using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heavy Beef curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 450 g of Beef cut into cube size.
- Use 2 tbls of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground Cumin.
- Use 1 of chicken cubes.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Take 2 cups of boiled water.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream.
Steps to make Heavy Beef curry:
- In a sauce pan, heat in your butter on low, melt slowly..
- Turn heat up and put onions in to fry till soft.
- Add garlic ginger paste and stir in..
- Add beef, stir, then curry powder, cinnamon, turmeric and ground cumin..
- Stir quickly then add the boiling water and chicken cubes..
- Transfer to a deep pan and when boiling, turn heat right down to the lowest and let it simmer..
- Chop the pepper into small pieces and add the curry, stir in Tomato paste and a pinch of Black Pepper..
- Stir well and continue to stir occasionally so as not to stick to the pan..
- Cook for about 45 mins on low..
- Then add a little water if it looks too thick, stir and then add the Cream..
- Let simmer for a minute. It should be thickened and ready to serve..
If you find this Heavy Beef curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.