Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potatoes beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoes beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes beef curry recipe. You can cook potatoes beef curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potatoes beef curry:
- Provide 2 tbsps of butter, 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Use 1 1/2 pounds of lean boneless beef round steak, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion 3 tbsps corn flour.
- Provide 1 of /2tsp salt,1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Use 4 cups of beef broth 2 cups water.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of peeled,boiled&diced potatoes 1 cups diced carrots.
- Use 1 can of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Get 3 of fresh red chilli pepper diced.
- You need 1 tsp of each of Seasonings, turmeric &curry powder.
Instructions to make Potatoes beef curry:
- Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat until the foam disappears from the butter, and stir in the steak cubes and onion. Cook and stir until the meat and onion are browned, about 10 minutes. While beef is cooking, mix together corn flour, seasonings, salt, ginger garlic paste,and black pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the browned meat, and stir to coat..
- In a large soup pot, pour in the beef broth and water, and stir in the tumeric and bay leaf. Stir in beef mixture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover the pot, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until meat is tender, about 45 minutes…
- Mix in the potatoes, carrots, and tomato paste; bring the soup back to a simmer, and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the soup is thick, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf and serve hot..
If you find this Potatoes beef curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.