Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tenderest Beef Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tenderest Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tenderest Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tenderest beef curry recipe. You can cook tenderest beef curry using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tenderest Beef Curry:
- Take 3 lbs of top sirloin, cut into strips 1/2 inch thick x 1-2 inches.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 6 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- Provide 8 of garlic cloves grated.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 5 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1/2 cup of hot madras curry powder.
- Use 1 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of anchovy paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 6 of thai chiles, finely chopped (or 3 serrano chiles).
- Use 3 tbsp of tomatoe paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Tenderest Beef Curry:
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, yogurt, and garam masala in a ziplock bag or in a bowl. Coat all the beef. Put in the fridge to marinate at least 1 hour up to overnight..
- Toast fennel and caraway seeds, cumin, coriander and turmeric. Grind in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle until fine. Set aside..
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a cast iron dutch oven over medium heat. Add chopped onion and stir until brown. Once you start to get some good browning add 1/2 cup of water to the mix. These will be cooking for about 15 minutes so we'll come back to them in step 5..
- Heat another cast iron pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the pan is searing hot (about 3 minutes) add pieces of beef. You will probably have to work these in batches. Cook the meat just long enough to get a sear on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Back to your onions.once the water has evaporated, add another 1/2 cup. Wait another fifteen minutes until all the water has evaporated..
- When all the waters gone, you should have nice caramelized onions..
- Add toasted spice mix, cardamom pods, cloves, garlic, ginger, curry powder and cinnamon sticks to the pan. Stir around for about 30 seconds.
- Add the beef broth, scrape the bottom of the pan to release any frond from cooking the spices. Stir well..
- Crush tomatoes with you fingers in a small bowl until all the large chunks are basically pureed..
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, soy sauce, anchovy paste, cinnamon, chilies, tomato paste and the beef to the pot. Stir well..
- Now the hard parts done, bring the curry to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce to medium. Allow the curry to thicken and reduce for about one hour. Stir every fifteen minutes, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan..
- After an hour you should have a thick fragrant beef curry. Serve over basmati rice..
If you find this Tenderest Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.