Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe. You can have oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce:
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes (i use plum).
- Get 3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 4 of chocolate squares (either milk or dark will do).
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- Provide 1 of onion. (white or red) diced or cut into rings.
- Get 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Get 1 pinch of salt (if you wish).
- Take 3 of chicken breasts (use how ever many u need. 1 per person).
- Prepare 1 of veg for serving with your meal..
Instructions to make oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce:
- Per heatthe oven to 200○c.
- Open the tinned tomatoes and place them in the blender. Blend until a liquid, and then strain to remove any seeds..
- Place the tomato liquid back into the blender and add the honey, half an onion,butter, herbs. Chop up the chocolate a little and add to the blender. then mix the whole lot together . If you wish to add the salt now too…
- cut the bigs off the chicken you dont want, score it if you wish too and wash. Place each chicken breast in a piee of tin foil, and spoon over 2 spoonfulls of the sauce over your chicken..
- Place the rest of the sauce in a pan ready to heat later. Wrap the chicken up like a parcel and place on a baking tray and place in the oven for an hour..
- While that is in the oven you can prepare any veg you wish to serve with it. I usualy serve it with carrots, corn on the cob, the other half of the onion cooked in butter and honey, and some chips..
- Put veg etc on half an hour into the cooking of the chicken..
- 10 mins before you remove the chicken put the remainder of the sauce on a low heat (about no 3 on the ring). once it starts to simmer stir every few seconds..
- After the hour remove the chicken from the oven and leave to sit in the foil until you have got all the veg dished. Remove the chicken from the foil (be careful as will be very hot).
- Once the chicken is on the place spoon over the remainder of the sauce on all your chicken breasts and enjoy. =).
If you find this oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.