Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. You can cook easy beef massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- You need 500 g of diced beef.
- Get 800 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 2.5 of red curry paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- Use 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Use 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- Use 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.