Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef potato puff pastry with dip sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 recipe. To make beef potato puff pastry with dip sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 you need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍:
- Get 4 sheets of Flaky Puff Pastry frozen, then thaw.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- Provide 450 g of Beef Schnitsel, cut into small pieces of rectangular size.
- You need of Marinade with Mirin & Teriyaki sauce for 15'.
- Use 2 tbs of Mirin (sweet rice wine vinegar).
- Provide 2 tbs of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- Provide 1 of big Red Onion, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice Bran oil for fry.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kashmir Red chilies powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of Curry powder.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Use 3 of large peeled pink Potatoes slice roughly.
- You need of Small red onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped the leaves very finely.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 tbs of flour mix with 1 tbs cold water to glue(flour flurry).
- Prepare of To glaze: 1 beaten egg, add 1 tbs milk (egg wash).
- Prepare of DIP SAUCE:.
- Provide of Savoury Soya sauce.
- You need of ABC sweet Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Siracha sauce.
Steps to make Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍:
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C degrees.In a wok warm oil, add Onion& sauteed for 2' then add the ginger&garlic powder & sautee for 1'. Add 2 tbs butter then add Baba Curry powder,Red Kashmiri Chili powder &sugar and stir for 3", then add the marinade Beef to coat all over, sprinkle salt & continue to stir-fry& mix all together until develop fragrant. Fry until oil starts to depart.Keep to stir to avoid burning.When beef has turn colour then remove and transfer the beef into a small bowl. Let it cool..
- Peel the potatoes, slice roughly, steam them in a double pot for 18'. Remove off heat, put into another small bowl. Sprinkle with salt, crushed black pepper, red onion, parsley leaves and mix all together then mash a little bit adding 1 cup of milk a little at a time, to have a good solid texture. Set aside..
- Cut one Flaky Puff pastry sheet into 4.Put one piece of pastry flat on the table.Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top.Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.Crimp the edge using index finger and thumb, starting from one end to another.Repeat until pastry is used up. Brush on top pastry with egg wash. Transfer the Pastry in freezer for 15'.Brush the baking sheet trays with vege oil,then put the parchment baking paper on top..
- Bake the pastries to the low rack in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 10' until the puff start to rise on top, then turn down the temp to 200 Celcius degrees and bake for another 10' or until the top has golden brown colour, then turn off the heat and remove the trays quickly from the oven otherwise the top pastry will burn.Transfer to a big plate. To make the Dip sauce: mix the 4 ingredients., put it into a small bowl. To serve warm Beef Potato Pastry with a dip of Asian sauce.😙☕.
If you find this Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.