Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef curry with lime., 💜 recipe. To cook my beef curry with lime., 💜 you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜:
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Get 1 of large Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 450 grams of Cubed Beef.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garam Masala Curry Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 2 cup of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Stock cubes.
- Use 1 of Red Pepper, for Colour really.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Get 3 tbsp of Fresh Lime or Lime Juice.
- Take 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 200 ml of Double Cream.
Steps to make My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜:
- In a fry pan or Wok, heat the pan, put in your butter and melt slowly. Turn heat up and put onions in to fry. When softened, add garlic, ginger and stir in..
- Add beef, stir, then curry powder, cinnamon, turmeric and ground cumin. Stir quickly then add the boiling water and chicken stock cubes..
- Transfer to a deep pan and when boiling, turn heat right down to the lowest and let it simmer. Chop the pepper into small pieces and add the curry, stir in Tomato puree, pinch of Black Pepper and add the lime. Stir well and continue to stir occasionally so as not to stick to the pan..
- Cook for about 45 mins on low. Then add a extra water if it looks too thick, stir and then add the Cream. Stir in and simmer and stir for a minute. It should be thickened and ready to serve with rice, potato fritters, or just Chapattis, naan bread and a dip of mango chutney or plain yogurt..
If you find this My Beef Curry with Lime., 💜 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.