Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brisket bone Okro soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brisket bone Okro soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brisket bone okro soup recipe. You can cook brisket bone okro soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brisket bone Okro soup:
- Take of Okro.
- Use of Fresh pepper (at a rodo).
- Take of Onion.
- Provide of Crayfish.
- Get of Brisket bone.
- You need of Periwinkle.
- Get of Palm oil.
- You need leaves of Little scent.
- Use leaves of Ugu.
- Get to taste of Seasoning.
Instructions to make Brisket bone Okro soup:
- Wash your brisket bone and put in a pot, add your diced onion, fresh or dry pepper(I like boiling my meat with pepper), salt and seasoning to taste, then place pot on fire..
- Grind your pepper coarsely and set aside. Grate/ slice your okro and set aside. Pound your crayfish and set aside. Wash your periwinkle with salt and warm water in the process remove as much cap as possible and then set aside..
- When the meat (brisket bone) is done and soft, add water to desired quantity of soup in case the water has dried up, add fresh pepper and periwinkle, then cover the pot and allow to boil for like 5mins..
- After that taste for enough salt and Seasoning, then add your okro. At this point, DO NOT COVER THE POT ANYMORE..
- Allow it to boil very well, say like 8-10mins, then add your scent leaves..
- Allow to cook for 2mins, then finally add your ugu leaves and allow to cook for just 2 mins..
- Drop the pot from fire and allow the steam to cook the vegetable further..
- Viola……. Your Brisket Bone Okro soup is ready. You can take with any swallow of your choice..
If you find this Brisket bone Okro soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.