Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Herb and garlic cheese twists recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Herb and garlic cheese twists recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herb and garlic cheese twists recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to herb and garlic cheese twists recipe. You can have herb and garlic cheese twists using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Herb and garlic cheese twists:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (7.5 ounce).
Steps to make Herb and garlic cheese twists:
- Heat oven to 400°F..
- Heat butter in microwave until just melted. Let cool 5 minutes..
- Stir in cheese, parsley and seasonings to melted butter..
- Roll each biscuit into 5/2 rectangle, and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixed butter onto each biscuit..
- Cut each biscuit in half and twist 4-5 times..
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown..
If you find this Herb and garlic cheese twists recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.