Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch egg curry : (nargisi kofta curry) recipe. To cook scotch egg curry : (nargisi kofta curry) you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry):
- Take of 🌻For the Koftas: 8 large eggs.
- Take 1 pound of ground lamb mince / beef mince.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion (chopped very fine).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic chopped very fine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 6-8 cups of vegetable.
- Prepare of cooking oil for deep frying.
- Take of 🌻 For the Gravy : 3 Tbsp vegetable cooking oil 2.
- You need of medium onions (chopped fine).
- You need 2 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- Get 3 of medium tomatoes (ground to a smooth paste in a food processor; do not add water while grinding).
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 8 Tbsp of fresh yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Garnish: fresh coriander leaves (chopped).
Instructions to make Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry):
- 🌻Make the Koftas Cook 6 eggs until hardboiled, about 10 minutes. Immerse immediately in cold water and then peel. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, put the ground lamb, onion, garlic, turmeric, red chili, garam masala, 1 egg, and salt to taste. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Divide into 6 equal portions..
- Take one hardboiled egg and a portion of the lamb mix and wrap the lamb mix around the egg, smoothing with your hands to form an even "casing" around the egg until it is fully covered. Repeat with all the remaining hardboiled eggs, placing all on a plate..
- Sprinkle all of the coated eggs with a fine dusting of rice flour. Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep pan. Whisk the last remaining egg in a bowl and dip each egg, gently shaking off excess. Place in hot oil and deep-fry until golden brown. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Fry onion for 2 to 3 minutes and add the tomato paste and all the spices including the garam masala and salt to taste. Mix well. Fry until the oil begins to separate from the masala..
- Add the yogurt and 1/2 cup water to the masala. Mix well and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the prepared koftas to the gravy and fold in very, very gently to coat on all sides. Cook for 1 more minute and turn off the heat. Slice the eggs in half horizontally. Garnish the dish with chopped fresh coriander and serve hot with rice or chapatis..
If you find this Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.